To our patients:
The Shoulder Clinic of Idaho is proud to provide the largest volume of shoulder and elbow care to the state of Idaho. To aid our ability to continue to provide high-quality and timely care to all of our patients, we ask that you adhere to the following new policies. This will help our healthcare team keep you, our community, our patients and our staff safe and healthy.
We are open and will continue to:
1) Provide expert nonsurgical and surgical care for patients with shoulder and elbow problems, both new and established.
2) Aid with emergency care of the community as it relates to urgent and emergent shoulder and elbow conditions.
3) Offer telemedicine solutions for those patients who desire to communicate from the comfort of their home or business, particularly those patients who travel long distances or from other states.
If you have a scheduled appointment and believe you have any of the following, we ask that you call 208 323 4747 in advance of your appointment so that we may reschedule your visit as necessary:
- Cough, fever, difficulty breathing, sore throat.
- If you believe you have been exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- If you are currently ill.
For the safety of you, other patients, and our staff, masks are required to be worn in our office.
For the most current information on the virus, please visit the Center for Disease Control at the link below: